The new Öhlins RXF34 m.2 Downcountry Fork is now available in Canada.
With this entirely new fork (purpose built damper and air spring system), this is Ohlins first Downcountry offering.
The Downcountry segment of mountain biking has rapidly gained popularity over only a few short years, with shorter travel trail bikes (120-130mm) now having geometry heading into the range of enduro (65-66 degree HA).
Key specs of the new fork:
– OTX18 trail optimized damper
– 34 mm stanchions
– Wheel size: 29”
– Offset: 44 mm
– Travel: 120 mm and 130 mm
– Floating axle design to decrease friction
– eMTB approved
– Weight: 1698g without volume spacers
– Post mount 160mm rotor size, max 203mm
– Maximum tire size: 29×2.6”
– Axle to crown: 541mm @ 130mm stroke
Canadian MSRP is $1699.99